CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded down 13.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 25th. In the last seven days, CoinFi has traded up 35.6% against the U.S. dollar. One CoinFi token can now be purchased for about $0.0622 or 0.00000679 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin and Gate.io. CoinFi has a total market cap of $10.71 million and approximately $275,585.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003926 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00021149 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.65 or 0.00826013 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010922 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00042070 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.88 or 0.00151531 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.12 or 0.00252398 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00000998 BTC.
CoinFi Token Profile
CoinFi was first traded on January 26th, 2018. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 172,294,295 tokens. The official website for CoinFi is www.coinfi.com. The official message board for CoinFi is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinFi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.