Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 25th. One Cryptopay token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0685 or 0.00000774 BTC on exchanges. Cryptopay has a market capitalization of $4.62 million and $971.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Cryptopay has traded up 16.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009113 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003991 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020557 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $72.39 or 0.00818222 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011281 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00041371 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.50 or 0.00152582 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.07 or 0.00249442 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000999 BTC.
Cryptopay’s launch date was November 29th, 2017. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 67,497,326 tokens. Cryptopay’s official message board is blog.cryptopay.me. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cryptopay’s official website is cryptopay.me.
Buying and Selling Cryptopay
Cryptopay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptopay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptopay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.