Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 15.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 26th. Incent has a market capitalization of $17.80 million and $61,450.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Incent has traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Incent token can now be bought for $0.39 or 0.00004231 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, OpenLedger DEX and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009199 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00021989 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.90 or 0.00830212 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010927 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00042310 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.41 or 0.00157573 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.40 or 0.00255908 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0974 or 0.00001065 BTC.
Incent’s total supply is 46,016,625 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,016,602 tokens. Incent’s official Twitter account is @incentloyalty and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Incent is www.incentloyalty.com.
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Liqui, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Bittrex and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.