Monster Byte (CURRENCY:MBI) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 26th. Monster Byte has a total market cap of $826,859.00 and $118.00 worth of Monster Byte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monster Byte token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0492 or 0.00000554 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Monster Byte has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009283 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004291 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00021598 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.01 or 0.00822766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011260 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00042692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.17 or 0.00159719 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.72 or 0.00256066 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001076 BTC.
About Monster Byte
Monster Byte’s genesis date was July 8th, 2017. Monster Byte’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,822,736 tokens. The official website for Monster Byte is monsterbyte.io. Monster Byte’s official Twitter account is @casinobitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Monster Byte
Monster Byte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monster Byte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monster Byte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monster Byte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monster Byte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monster Byte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.