Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 26th. One Syndicate coin can now be bought for about $0.56 or 0.00006303 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. Syndicate has a total market cap of $10.92 million and $247,303.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Syndicate has traded 10.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 36.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007000 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00046815 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001275 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013960 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 158.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002934 BTC.
SYNX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 19,531,650 coins. Syndicate’s official website is www.synx.online. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Syndicate
Syndicate can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Upbit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syndicate should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syndicate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.