Bitradio (CURRENCY:BRO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 26th. In the last week, Bitradio has traded up 17% against the dollar. One Bitradio coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001299 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Bitradio has a total market cap of $756,956.00 and approximately $453.00 worth of Bitradio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.73 or 0.00192803 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00022994 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded 107.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded 27.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Iconic (ICON) traded 18.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000778 BTC.
Bitradio is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 11th, 2017. Bitradio’s total supply is 11,334,626 coins and its circulating supply is 6,334,622 coins. Bitradio’s official Twitter account is @bitrad_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitradio’s official website is www.bitrad.io.
Buying and Selling Bitradio
Bitradio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitradio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitradio should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitradio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitradio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitradio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.