Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded up 15.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. One Scorecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0072 or 0.00000087 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Scorecoin has traded down 31.6% against the U.S. dollar. Scorecoin has a market cap of $302,314.00 and approximately $19.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $138.39 or 0.01661900 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007815 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011825 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004345 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015435 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003631 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016251 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00036740 BTC.
Scorecoin Coin Profile
SCORE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 23rd, 2017. Scorecoin’s total supply is 41,737,500 coins. The official website for Scorecoin is scorecoin.net. Scorecoin’s official Twitter account is @ScorecoinMark.
Buying and Selling Scorecoin
Scorecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scorecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.