ATMChain (CURRENCY:ATM) traded 28.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 17th. Over the last week, ATMChain has traded down 38.5% against the US dollar. One ATMChain token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Rfinex and Mercatox. ATMChain has a total market cap of $12.69 million and $134,669.00 worth of ATMChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $413.65 or 0.04985710 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00030443 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00015000 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007631 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010289 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010835 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002789 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000072 BTC.
ATM is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 18th, 2017. ATMChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,660,285,460 tokens. The Reddit community for ATMChain is /r/atmchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ATMChain is www.atmchain.io. ATMChain’s official Twitter account is @ATMChainDev and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ATMChain
ATMChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Mercatox, Bit-Z, Livecoin and Rfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATMChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATMChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATMChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATMChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATMChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.