BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be purchased for $90.03 or 0.01092970 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Trade By Trade and Cryptopia. BitcoinDark has a total market cap of $116.03 million and $146,640.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BitcoinDark has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00036736 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00023713 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005094 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001505 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002233 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 158.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00025173 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
BitcoinDark Coin Profile
BitcoinDark is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 9th, 2014. BitcoinDark’s total supply is 1,288,862 coins. BitcoinDark’s official website is bitcoindark.com. The Reddit community for BitcoinDark is /r/bitcoindark and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitcoinDark’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDark.
Buying and Selling BitcoinDark
BitcoinDark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Trade By Trade and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinDark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinDark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.