InsurePal (CURRENCY:IPL) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. One InsurePal token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0366 or 0.00000440 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Coinbe and HitBTC. InsurePal has a total market capitalization of $7.35 million and $625,252.00 worth of InsurePal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, InsurePal has traded down 12.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003876 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $59.92 or 0.00720899 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012054 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00052872 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.18 or 0.00170640 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00087637 BTC.
InsurePal Token Profile
InsurePal launched on January 16th, 2018. InsurePal’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 201,000,000 tokens. InsurePal’s official message board is medium.com/insurepal-blog. InsurePal’s official website is insurepal.io. The Reddit community for InsurePal is /r/InsurePal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. InsurePal’s official Twitter account is @InsurePal_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling InsurePal
InsurePal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Coinbe and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsurePal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsurePal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InsurePal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsurePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsurePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.