IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 19th. Over the last week, IntenseCoin has traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One IntenseCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Octaex, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. IntenseCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.59 million and approximately $3,628.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $199.25 or 0.02401810 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00022866 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00020400 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00019347 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006114 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000823 BTC.
IntenseCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2017. IntenseCoin’s total supply is 430,625,519 coins. IntenseCoin’s official Twitter account is @intensecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. IntenseCoin’s official website is intensecoin.com. The Reddit community for IntenseCoin is /r/intensecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling IntenseCoin
IntenseCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Octaex, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IntenseCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.