Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded 7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 20th. Bela has a total market cap of $0.00 and $64,162.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bela has traded down 24% against the US dollar. One Bela token can currently be purchased for about $0.0636 or 0.00000750 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Trade By Trade and OOOBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $138.23 or 0.01629300 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008520 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011176 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005219 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003408 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012499 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015393 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00030335 BTC.
Bela is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 41,120,107 tokens. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin. Bela’s official website is livebela.com.
Bela Token Trading
Bela can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, OOOBTC, DDEX, CoinExchange, Poloniex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bela using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.