Bottos (CURRENCY:BTO) traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. Over the last week, Bottos has traded 25.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bottos has a market capitalization of $92.83 million and $4.52 million worth of Bottos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bottos token can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002558 BTC on major exchanges including OTCBTC, IDEX, Bibox and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003750 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00019900 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.53 or 0.00704561 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013179 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00047715 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.75 or 0.00167840 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001617 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00084457 BTC.
Bottos’ genesis date was December 26th, 2017. Bottos’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 477,744,461 tokens. Bottos’ official website is www.bottos.org. Bottos’ official Twitter account is @bottos_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bottos’ official message board is medium.com/bottos.
Bottos Token Trading
Bottos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, OTCBTC, BigONE, IDEX, Lbank and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bottos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bottos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bottos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bottos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bottos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.