Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Sophos Group (LON: SOPH):
- 5/18/2018 – Sophos Group had its price target raised by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd from GBX 570 ($7.65) to GBX 580 ($7.78). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/18/2018 – Sophos Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank.
- 5/17/2018 – Sophos Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 5/8/2018 – Sophos Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from GBX 865 ($11.61) to GBX 750 ($10.06). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/4/2018 – Sophos Group had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group.
- 4/5/2018 – Sophos Group had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They now have a GBX 700 ($9.39) price target on the stock.
Shares of Sophos Group stock traded up GBX 8 ($0.11) on Thursday, hitting GBX 574 ($7.70). The company had a trading volume of 1,309,331 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,150,000. Sophos Group PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 258.70 ($3.47) and a 52 week high of GBX 675.62 ($9.07).
The firm also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, October 12th. Investors of record on Thursday, September 20th will be issued a dividend of $0.04 per share. This represents a yield of 0.43%. This is a boost from Sophos Group’s previous dividend of $0.01. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 20th.
In related news, insider Steve Munford sold 400,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 23rd. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 561 ($7.53), for a total transaction of £2,244,000 ($3,010,868.11).
Sophos Group plc, through its subsidiaries, provides cloud-enabled end-user and network security solutions. The company offers XG Firewall, a next-generation firewall protection for network, users, and applications from new control center; SG UTM, a user interface to protect network and users; Secure Wi-Fi, a wireless access point; Secure Web Gateway for web security; Secure Email Gateway solutions; and Phish Threat, an email phishing test simulation and training product.
Receive News & Ratings for Sophos Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sophos Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.