Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded up 23.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 25th. Bloom has a market capitalization of $25.19 million and approximately $1.07 million worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bloom has traded down 2.1% against the dollar. One Bloom token can now be purchased for approximately $0.53 or 0.00007073 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, TOPBTC, Bittrex and Radar Relay.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008304 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003889 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000950 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00020471 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.30 or 0.00726929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013380 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00048930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00173002 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001643 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00088659 BTC.
Bloom launched on November 29th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,742,434 tokens. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bloom’s official website is hellobloom.io.
Bloom Token Trading
Bloom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Upbit, Bittrex, Radar Relay, TOPBTC and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bloom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.