Denarius (CURRENCY:DNR) traded 9.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 25th. Denarius has a market capitalization of $3.07 million and $2,745.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Denarius has traded down 21.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Denarius coin can now be bought for $1.06 or 0.00014278 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Cryptohub and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00014716 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded 34.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Denarius Coin Profile
DNR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 14th, 2017. Denarius’ total supply is 2,884,878 coins. The Reddit community for Denarius is /r/denariuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Denarius’ official Twitter account is @denariuscoin. The official website for Denarius is denarius.io.
Denarius Coin Trading
Denarius can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Denarius should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Denarius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.