Unitus (CURRENCY:UIS) traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. One Unitus coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0166 or 0.00000224 BTC on popular exchanges. Unitus has a total market capitalization of $977,496.00 and $869.00 worth of Unitus was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Unitus has traded down 35.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7,445.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $583.50 or 0.07864460 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,012.36 or 0.13644600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.53 or 0.01597550 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $164.08 or 0.02211520 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.95 or 0.00201496 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $281.54 or 0.03794600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.43 or 0.00612338 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00036796 BTC.
Unitus (UIS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 28th, 2014. Unitus’ total supply is 58,815,845 coins. Unitus’ official Twitter account is @UnitusCoin. The Reddit community for Unitus is /r/Unitus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Unitus’ official website is unitus.online.
Unitus Coin Trading
Unitus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unitus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unitus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Unitus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unitus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unitus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.