Kronecoin (CURRENCY:KRONE) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 26th. One Kronecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0080 or 0.00000106 BTC on major exchanges. Kronecoin has a total market capitalization of $54,848.00 and approximately $173.00 worth of Kronecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Kronecoin has traded down 11.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $120.47 or 0.01600870 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008256 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004500 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009803 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004842 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00011447 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00015525 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00028506 BTC.
Kronecoin (CRYPTO:KRONE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 13th, 2017. Kronecoin’s total supply is 6,876,187 coins. Kronecoin’s official website is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068475.0. Kronecoin’s official Twitter account is @Kronecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Kronecoin Coin Trading
Kronecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kronecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kronecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kronecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kronecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kronecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.