DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 31st. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $9.07 million and approximately $100,390.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded up 32.6% against the dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.06 or 0.00053583 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00178613 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00114787 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00056787 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.50 or 0.00310202 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.65 or 0.00101015 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002806 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00049991 BTC.
DubaiCoin (DBIX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 20th, 2016. DubaiCoin’s total supply is 2,232,901 coins. The Reddit community for DubaiCoin is /r/ArabianChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DubaiCoin’s official Twitter account is @DubaiCoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. DubaiCoin’s official website is www.arabianchain.org.
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.