Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 3rd. During the last seven days, Fastcoin has traded 16.9% lower against the dollar. One Fastcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0033 or 0.00000043 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Fastcoin has a market capitalization of $519,374.00 and $4.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.99 or 0.01623730 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008908 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004309 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009344 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004711 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00010574 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00014192 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00024040 BTC.
Fastcoin (FST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 28th, 2013. Fastcoin’s total supply is 156,913,424 coins. Fastcoin’s official Twitter account is @fast_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Fastcoin is www.fastcointalk.org. Fastcoin’s official website is www.fastcoin.ca. The Reddit community for Fastcoin is /r/Fastcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Fastcoin
Fastcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fastcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fastcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fastcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.