Titanium Blockchain (CURRENCY:BAR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 5th. One Titanium Blockchain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0066 or 0.00000088 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex and HitBTC. During the last week, Titanium Blockchain has traded 117.3% higher against the US dollar. Titanium Blockchain has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Titanium Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008982 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003880 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023323 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54.57 or 0.00716781 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013101 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00053765 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00199074 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00107768 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001674 BTC.
Titanium Blockchain Profile
Titanium Blockchain was first traded on November 21st, 2017. Titanium Blockchain’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens. Titanium Blockchain’s official website is tbis.io. Titanium Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @TBISINC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Titanium Blockchain’s official message board is medium.com/@TBIS. The Reddit community for Titanium Blockchain is /r/TBIS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Titanium Blockchain
Titanium Blockchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titanium Blockchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Titanium Blockchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Titanium Blockchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Titanium Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titanium Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.