Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 6th. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $41.70 million and $587,220.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Einsteinium coin can now be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002515 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Upbit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Einsteinium has traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.65 or 0.01592620 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008481 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008890 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009672 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00015625 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00023430 BTC.
Einsteinium is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 217,059,541 coins. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Einsteinium’s official message board is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. The official website for Einsteinium is www.emc2.foundation. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.