Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 6th. One Elastos coin can now be bought for $42.84 or 0.00555199 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX and Huobi. During the last week, Elastos has traded up 10.6% against the U.S. dollar. Elastos has a total market capitalization of $216.30 million and $12.63 million worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008842 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003962 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00022419 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $54.85 or 0.00710807 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012957 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00054088 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.69 or 0.00216350 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00113706 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001780 BTC.
Elastos was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 33,600,751 coins and its circulating supply is 5,048,952 coins. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Elastos’ official website is www.elastos.org.
Elastos Coin Trading
Elastos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elastos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.