Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 6th. One Nuls token can currently be bought for approximately $3.70 or 0.00048553 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Binance, OKEx and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Nuls has traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar. Nuls has a total market capitalization of $148.03 million and approximately $2.34 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008843 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003868 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00022391 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.28 or 0.00712109 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013128 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00053429 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00221492 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.42 or 0.00110482 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001704 BTC.
Nuls launched on September 29th, 2017. Nuls’ total supply is 40,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Nuls is steemit.com/@nuls. The official website for Nuls is nuls.io. Nuls’ official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nuls is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, CoinBene, Kucoin, OKEx, Binance and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.