Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 8th. Bela has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $3,389.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bela has traded down 48.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Bela token can currently be bought for $0.0280 or 0.00000366 BTC on major exchanges including Trade By Trade, Poloniex, DDEX and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $119.92 or 0.01566110 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008258 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003885 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004324 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008135 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010038 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00023933 BTC.
Bela is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 41,120,107 tokens. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin. The official website for Bela is livebela.com.
Bela Token Trading
Bela can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, CoinExchange, OOOBTC and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bela using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.