Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 8th. One Rupee coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0780 or 0.00001018 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Rupee has traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar. Rupee has a market cap of $0.00 and $2,166.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00020000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001409 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 61% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 55% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Rupee (RUP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 30th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 24,766,900 coins. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.