Headlines about Zosano Pharma (NASDAQ:ZSAN) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Zosano Pharma earned a daily sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the biotechnology company an impact score of 47.4957552895463 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Critical Review: Aratana Therapeutics (PETX) & Zosano Pharma (ZSAN) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Overview on price to free cash flow: Stein Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMRT), Acorn International, Inc. (NYSE:ATV), Zosano … (stocksnewspoint.com)
- Stocks Performances and Technical’s to scrutinize: Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (NYSE:TRQ), NeoPhotonics … (thestreetpoint.com)
- Technology Stocks on the Move- Zosano Pharma Corporation (NASDAQ:ZSAN), Valhi, Inc. (NYSE:VHI), AquaBounty … (journalfinance.net)
- Volume Sizzlers: Gogo Inc. (NASDAQ:GOGO), WidePoint Corporation (NYSE:WYY), Zosano Pharma Corporation … (stocksnewspoint.com)
Zosano Pharma traded up $0.01, reaching $4.54, during trading on Friday, Marketbeat reports. 173,905 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 488,819. Zosano Pharma has a 1 year low of $3.61 and a 1 year high of $30.80. The company has a market capitalization of $54.24 million, a PE ratio of -0.27 and a beta of 1.93.
Zosano Pharma (NASDAQ:ZSAN) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, May 15th. The biotechnology company reported ($4.16) EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($4.60) by $0.44.
Separately, ValuEngine downgraded shares of Zosano Pharma from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research note on Tuesday, February 27th.
Zosano Pharma Company Profile
Zosano Pharma Corporation, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on providing therapeutics to patients suffering from migraine using its Adhesive Dermally-Applied Microarray technology. Its lead product candidate is M207, a proprietary formulation of zolmitriptan used for the treatment of migraine.
Receive News & Ratings for Zosano Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zosano Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.