SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 10th. SocialCoin has a total market cap of $3,709.00 and $91.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SocialCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000037 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, SocialCoin has traded 36.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001946 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00017005 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 31.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003022 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001421 BTC.
SocialCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 1,384,879 coins. SocialCoin’s official website is www.social-coin.co.uk. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.