Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 11th. During the last week, Datacoin has traded 28.9% lower against the dollar. Datacoin has a market cap of $154,979.00 and $29.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000071 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00038000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00051608 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010449 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.21 or 0.00090361 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012734 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00030276 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.86 or 0.00492600 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000159 BTC.
Datacoin Coin Profile
DTC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 19th, 2014. Datacoin’s total supply is 31,754,529 coins. Datacoin’s official Twitter account is @DatacoinX. The Reddit community for Datacoin is /r/Datacoin. The official website for Datacoin is datacoin.info.
Datacoin Coin Trading
Datacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.