SmartCoin (CURRENCY:SMC) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. In the last seven days, SmartCoin has traded 11.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. SmartCoin has a market cap of $227,761.00 and approximately $62.00 worth of SmartCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SmartCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0093 or 0.00000137 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.29 or 0.01585210 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007723 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003922 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007121 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008768 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00017434 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00019820 BTC.
SmartCoin (CRYPTO:SMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2014. SmartCoin’s total supply is 24,605,788 coins. SmartCoin’s official Twitter account is @SmartCoinSMC. The Reddit community for SmartCoin is /r/Smartcoin_smc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SmartCoin’s official website is smartcoin.cc.
SmartCoin Coin Trading
SmartCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmartCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.