VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded down 13% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. During the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 29.7% lower against the US dollar. One VeriCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.28 or 0.00004282 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittrex. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $8.73 million and approximately $80,479.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00043716 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.87 or 0.00408624 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00001245 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00076300 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00023594 BTC.
VRC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 10th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,013,550 coins. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com. The official website for VeriCoin is www.vericoin.info.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, Poloniex, Upbit, Bleutrade, Bittrex and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.