ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 12th. ZCoin has a market capitalization of $114.82 million and approximately $1.52 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCoin coin can currently be bought for $23.18 or 0.00343135 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Indodax, LiteBit.eu, Binance and BX Thailand. Over the last seven days, ZCoin has traded 16.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,757.75 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $524.89 or 0.07768980 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $921.03 or 0.13632300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $105.23 or 0.01557500 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $132.27 or 0.01957680 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.99 or 0.00221892 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $206.65 or 0.03058700 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.09 or 0.00534212 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007533 BTC.
ZCoin (XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on September 28th, 2016. ZCoin’s total supply is 4,952,735 coins. The Reddit community for ZCoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZCoin’s official website is zcoin.io. ZCoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZCoin
ZCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Coinroom, Binance, Indodax, TDAX, CryptoBridge and BX Thailand. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.