QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded down 12.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 13th. In the last seven days, QASH has traded down 31.8% against the U.S. dollar. QASH has a total market cap of $120.43 million and approximately $1.65 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QASH token can currently be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00005434 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Hotbit, Ethfinex and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008458 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00019104 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $38.58 or 0.00609346 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.68 or 0.00231862 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00044730 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00095385 BTC.
QASH’s launch date was October 10th, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. QASH’s official website is liquid.plus. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for QASH is steemit.com/@quoineliquid. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash.
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io, Quoine, LATOKEN, Ethfinex, Qryptos, EXX, OTCBTC, Hotbit, Huobi and GOPAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.