Unitus (CURRENCY:UIS) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 13th. Unitus has a market capitalization of $750,490.00 and $1,765.00 worth of Unitus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Unitus coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0128 or 0.00000201 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Unitus has traded down 26.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,381.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $477.93 or 0.07528540 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $839.04 or 0.13216800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.51 or 0.01488690 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $116.69 or 0.01838200 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.00 or 0.00220466 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $186.50 or 0.02937800 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.48 or 0.00511579 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008127 BTC.
UIS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 28th, 2014. Unitus’ total supply is 58,815,845 coins. The Reddit community for Unitus is /r/Unitus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Unitus is unitus.online. Unitus’ official Twitter account is @UnitusCoin.
Buying and Selling Unitus
Unitus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unitus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unitus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Unitus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unitus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unitus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.