Blockport (CURRENCY:BPT) traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Blockport has a total market capitalization of $9.49 million and $55,215.00 worth of Blockport was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blockport token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002756 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Blockport has traded down 22% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008403 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019196 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.59 or 0.00612779 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.84 or 0.00223953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045694 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00095119 BTC.
Blockport’s launch date was January 3rd, 2018. Blockport’s total supply is 69,434,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 51,990,933 tokens. The Reddit community for Blockport is /r/Blockport and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Blockport is medium.com/blockport. The official website for Blockport is www.blockport.io. Blockport’s official Twitter account is @BlockportNL and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Blockport
Blockport can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockport directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockport should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blockport using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockport and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.