DeviantCoin (CURRENCY:DEV) traded up 24.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One DeviantCoin coin can now be purchased for about $2.91 or 0.00043493 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Octaex. In the last seven days, DeviantCoin has traded down 23.1% against the U.S. dollar. DeviantCoin has a market capitalization of $7.08 million and $2,645.00 worth of DeviantCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Avoncoin (ACN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
DeviantCoin (DEV) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 16th, 2018. DeviantCoin’s total supply is 6,280,920 coins and its circulating supply is 2,435,051 coins. DeviantCoin’s official website is deviantcoin.io. DeviantCoin’s official Twitter account is @DeviantCoin. The Reddit community for DeviantCoin is /r/DeviantCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DeviantCoin Coin Trading
DeviantCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Octaex, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeviantCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeviantCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeviantCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeviantCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeviantCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.