Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded up 18.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 14th. Over the last week, Elixir has traded 31.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Elixir has a market cap of $6.38 million and $39,019.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00003024 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008403 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019196 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.59 or 0.00612779 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.84 or 0.00223953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045694 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00095119 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
Elixir’s genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 31,831,403 tokens. The official website for Elixir is elixirtoken.io. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.