GeyserCoin (CURRENCY:GSR) traded up 40.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. GeyserCoin has a market cap of $38,648.00 and $8,315.00 worth of GeyserCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GeyserCoin coin can now be bought for $0.82 or 0.00012502 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Crex24. Over the last week, GeyserCoin has traded up 27.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005257 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002450 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
GeyserCoin Coin Profile
GSR is a coin. GeyserCoin’s total supply is 599,334 coins and its circulating supply is 46,864 coins. The official website for GeyserCoin is geysercoin.com. GeyserCoin’s official Twitter account is @GeyserCoin_Dev and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GeyserCoin
GeyserCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeyserCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeyserCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GeyserCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeyserCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeyserCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.