Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $22.37 or 0.00335898 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 31.1% lower against the dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $1.32 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.36 or 0.01521760 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008021 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003305 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003644 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006306 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007903 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00015782 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00020201 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Profile
LBTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC. The official website for Lightning Bitcoin is lbtc.io.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
Lightning Bitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.