Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Magnetcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $49.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Magnetcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0597 or 0.00000900 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Magnetcoin has traded 14.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.76 or 0.00298158 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002950 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00017334 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
MAGN is a coin. Its launch date was April 24th, 2017. Magnetcoin’s total supply is 6,236,171 coins. The official website for Magnetcoin is magnetcoin.net. Magnetcoin’s official Twitter account is @coin_magnet.
Buying and Selling Magnetcoin
Magnetcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnetcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.