ugChain (CURRENCY:UGC) traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. ugChain has a market capitalization of $13.74 million and $475,330.00 worth of ugChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ugChain has traded 26.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ugChain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0242 or 0.00000363 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008515 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003640 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00019434 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $41.24 or 0.00619800 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015082 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00223548 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00044938 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00095826 BTC.
ugChain’s launch date was June 23rd, 2017. ugChain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 568,842,039 tokens. The Reddit community for ugChain is /r/ugChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ugChain’s official Twitter account is @ugChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ugChain is www.ugchain.com. The official message board for ugChain is medium.com/@ugChainOfficial.
ugChain Token Trading
ugChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ugChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ugChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ugChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ugChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ugChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.