Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 15th. One Civic token can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00003148 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, IDEX, Vebitcoin and Huobi. Civic has a total market capitalization of $70.44 million and approximately $6.05 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Civic has traded 29.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008381 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00018758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $39.26 or 0.00601627 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00237678 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00044601 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00093494 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic launched on July 12th, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,966 tokens. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform.
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Liqui, ChaoEX, Cobinhood, GOPAX, COSS, Huobi, Kucoin, Poloniex, Livecoin, Radar Relay, OKEx, IDEX, Vebitcoin, Gate.io, HitBTC, Mercatox, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.