GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. Over the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded down 27.7% against the dollar. One GeoCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.90 or 0.00013992 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia. GeoCoin has a total market cap of $2.84 million and $7,084.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $94.43 or 0.01473520 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008860 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003329 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006041 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007674 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014832 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00041098 BTC.
GeoCoin is a token. Its genesis date was August 18th, 2013. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,170,551 tokens. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin. The official website for GeoCoin is geocoin.cash.
Buying and Selling GeoCoin
GeoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.