Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. One Independent Money System coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last week, Independent Money System has traded down 14.7% against the dollar. Independent Money System has a market capitalization of $26,526.00 and $0.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00042642 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0989 or 0.00001510 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00001453 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002389 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26,239.90 or 4.00575000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003287 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007016 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00126601 BTC.
Independent Money System Profile
Independent Money System (IMS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto. Independent Money System’s official website is independentmoneysystem.com.
Independent Money System Coin Trading
Independent Money System can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Independent Money System directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Independent Money System should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Independent Money System using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Independent Money System and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.