Travelflex (CURRENCY:TRF) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 16th. One Travelflex coin can now be bought for $0.0487 or 0.00000750 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha. During the last seven days, Travelflex has traded 17.5% lower against the US dollar. Travelflex has a market cap of $3.84 million and $39,748.00 worth of Travelflex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019569 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00015917 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005009 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Travelflex is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 2nd, 2017. Travelflex’s total supply is 107,220,468 coins and its circulating supply is 78,800,524 coins. Travelflex’s official website is travelflex.org. Travelflex’s official Twitter account is @travelflexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Travelflex Coin Trading
Travelflex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Travelflex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Travelflex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Travelflex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Travelflex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Travelflex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.