Vault Coin (CURRENCY:VLTC) traded 35% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 16th. One Vault Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. Vault Coin has a total market capitalization of $3,885.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Vault Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Vault Coin has traded 30.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pura (PURA) traded down 29.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00050332 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000322 BTC.
Vault Coin Profile
Vault Coin (CRYPTO:VLTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 13th, 2016. Vault Coin’s total supply is 530,385,540 coins and its circulating supply is 30,385,540 coins. Vault Coin’s official website is vltcoin.org. Vault Coin’s official Twitter account is @vaultcoin1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Vault Coin
Vault Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vault Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vault Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vault Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vault Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vault Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.