Bezop (CURRENCY:BEZ) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 17th. One Bezop token can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001654 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, CoinBene, IDEX and Exrates. Over the last week, Bezop has traded down 15.2% against the US dollar. Bezop has a total market cap of $5.91 million and $550,566.00 worth of Bezop was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008124 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003555 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00018089 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015331 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $38.56 or 0.00589361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00260996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00048171 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00094242 BTC.
Bezop’s genesis date was December 14th, 2017. Bezop’s total supply is 89,267,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,634,684 tokens. Bezop’s official message board is medium.com/@bezopnetwork. The official website for Bezop is bezop.io. Bezop’s official Twitter account is @BezopNetwork. The Reddit community for Bezop is /r/bezop and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bezop
Bezop can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, Exrates and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bezop directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bezop should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bezop using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bezop Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bezop and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.