Darsek (CURRENCY:KED) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 16th. During the last seven days, Darsek has traded 17.4% lower against the US dollar. Darsek has a market capitalization of $163,803.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Darsek was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Darsek coin can now be bought for $0.0074 or 0.00000114 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00040419 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.16 or 0.00385635 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00001242 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00069648 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002445 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001602 BTC.
Darsek is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 21st, 2013. Darsek’s total supply is 22,022,132 coins. Darsek’s official website is ked.scificrypto.info.
Buying and Selling Darsek
Darsek can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Darsek directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Darsek should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Darsek using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Darsek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Darsek and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.