DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 17th. One DMarket token can now be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00003058 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, IDEX, Tidex and Bittrex. DMarket has a market capitalization of $9.93 million and $59,057.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DMarket has traded down 19.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008121 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003542 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00018038 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015542 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.95 or 0.00586949 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.47 or 0.00254772 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00047010 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.15 or 0.00095151 BTC.
DMarket Token Profile
DMarket’s genesis date was December 14th, 2017. DMarket’s total supply is 56,921,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,216,064 tokens. DMarket’s official Twitter account is @dmarket_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for DMarket is medium.com/@dmarket. The Reddit community for DMarket is /r/D_Market and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DMarket is dmarket.com.
Buying and Selling DMarket
DMarket can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, YoBit, Tidex, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DMarket directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DMarket should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DMarket using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.