GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on June 17th. GameCredits has a total market capitalization of $57.95 million and approximately $580,080.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 24% lower against the U.S. dollar. One GameCredits coin can now be purchased for $0.90 or 0.00013801 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, CoinEgg, YoBit and Bit-Z.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $97.20 or 0.01489610 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008585 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003318 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003400 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005976 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007591 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00019238 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002214 BTC.
GameCredits (CRYPTO:GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 18th, 2014. GameCredits’ total supply is 64,355,352 coins. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. GameCredits’ official website is gamecredits.com.
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, BitBay, Coinrail, YoBit, Poloniex, Upbit, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.